Friday 12 December 2014

Panic!



Imagine my horror  the other night when I went on the library website to order a book, and found this


" ! A £1 charge will apply if an item is reserved from the joint Suffolk and Cambridgeshire(SPINE) catalogue."


Aaaaaagh I order dozens of books, how have they sneaked this in - from free to £1 - without telling us. PANIC! PANIC!

There was a FAQ page about this new joint venture with Cambridgeshire  Libraries but it didn't really explain anything so I emailed a message.

 Back came a reply. " If you live in Suffolk and order a book that's in Suffolk Libraries it is still free. You can now browse Cambridgeshire catalogue and if you order a book from that then a £1 charge applies"
PHEW what a relief!


Many Thanks for the comments about my very rough looking wreath - honestly it doesn't do to look closely!


 Back Tomorrow
Sue

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...