Then I thought I might as well share it with you
- Looking back at last Novembers accounts I found that it would have been a low spend month if we hadn't had to spend out a whopping £500 on tractor repairs. Without any tractor spending this month ( now I've said that the B.......thing will probably break down!) I would like the 2014 November spending to be well down on last year.
- Continue eating our own fresh apples and fruit from the freezer so that we spend no money on fruit apart from an orange and a lemon for the Christmas cakes.
- Make a double batch of Naan bread
- Make a batch of Tomato and Herb rolls
- Do the main monthly shop
- Sort the seed/veg plant order and make sure it is less than the £100 that it was last year.
- Get chicken feed on the way back from Ipswich when C has his 24 hour heart monitor fitted
- Christmas cakes to make, 1 for us and 3 small ones for gifts
- I need to find out what Cs Dad and Brother would like for Christmas and get them sorted out
- We need to clear the 2 runner bean beds and store the canes away and pick off some beans for drying.
- More clearing in the 3 poly-tunnels
- Chop a few more sacks of kindling wood
- Clean out the empty chicken shed
- Clear a few veg beds - at least 3
- I want to fit in some cycling or swimming or both for fitness
- Go and see the sea
- Visit charity shops in a different town
- Confirm how many people will be here on Christmas day
Mmmm guess what I said.