Wednesday 22 January 2014

A blogging dilemma

What do you do if you see something on a blog that is against all hygiene rules?
Not rules made just for fun but to keep people safe from nasty things like Salmonella.
Do I mention it in a comment or is it none of my business?

I don't think it's possible for the weather to get any nastier than what we have here today. It's very grey with rain blowing in the wind and not very warm either and it's been like this since the earlier hours.
Then Andy Murray gets himself knocked out of the Australian Open tennis!

I shall collect the eggs, get them sorted, do some veg to go with a pheasant for tea, then settle down in the warm with a good book.

A slow Wednesday for frugal news so.......
Back tomorrow.

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...