Sunday 8 December 2013

The joy of finding a new author

Many thanks to lots of people for comments yesterday. I seem to have got very lax at replying individually. So thank you to Twiggy at Twiggy Peasticks,Vicki at Anglesey Allsorts, Jan, Janice, Cro and Sadie.
As you know, I read a lot and I love to find a new author.
This lady is my latest find

Only two books so far, I shall keep a look out for more. These are modern crime about a newly ordained vicar who had previously been a police officer. Lots of details about her parishioners, Church affairs, family, ex work colleagues. I think they are well written.
The second is set during advent in the village so counts as my Christmas picture of the day!

We are having a lazy day as Him Outside was awake during the night with indigestion and I was awake with back ache. We feel like a couple of old crocks. Just need to rustle up dinner tonight for son and partner and youngest daughter and her other half.


MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...