Sunday 13 October 2013

A no news day

We have  had more rain in the last few days than we've had since May. At least today we managed to get some jobs done outside.

The 24 newest chickens have been moved from the indoor hay shed to the converted trailer so that they can be out on grass tomorrow, some more firewood has been cut and another wheelbarrow full of pumpkins have been brought around to the house from the field.

I've read in a couple of places that according to the Express newspaper we are in for a long,cold,snowy winter starting in November. The Express are always over the top when it comes to weather forecasting so I'll believe when I see it.

It's a no news today here really, so I'll be back tomorrow.

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...