Sunday 8 September 2013

Blimey where did 34 years go?

On September 8th 1979  Him Outside and me got hitched at the Registry Office in Stowmarket in Suffolk. I was much thinner than now and he was positively skinny! And I never ever let him wear such a pale coloured suit ever again!


 We had met several years earlier through the Scout Group where I was the Cub Scout Leader and he was Assistant Scout Leader.

After our wedding we went to his mum and dads house with the immediate family for lunch then in the evening we had a bit of a do at the Scout Hall with family and friends. Our honeymoon was a week in a tent ( borrowed from the Scout Group) on a campsite on the Isle of Wight.

And we've carried on being frugal ever since!

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...